My Non-VIB Sale Sephora Haul + Birthday Presents

*Purchased and Gift


So because I'm a terrible beauty blogger, I made a Sephora purchase before the current VIB Rouge/ VIB sale *collective gasp*. In my defense, I didn't know when the sale would be (which continues to reinforce the idea that I'm not a real good beauty blogger). Also recently I celebrated one of those things called a birthday. I didn't receive very many beauty gifts, but the one I got was a doozy and thought it would be nice to include it in this haul!


1. BITE Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Mauvember




So this puppy right here was the sole reason I decided to make an online order. I thought that this lipstick would be available ONLY online but apparently that isn't true. When I first saw this, I DIED. BITE is probably my favourite cosmetic brand and the fact that they have this Canada Movember exclusive is just amazing. So far I really love it. I would like to say though that I've seen a LOT of different swatches of this. I would NOT say this is a 'my lips but better' shade as it leans so much more plumy. Swatches are at the end!

2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette



So this is what I got from my birthday from my boyfriend's parents. A very generous gift indeed. I actually was going to buy this anyways. It's so pricey for so little product, but I thought it would be worth it. I don't own any Hourglass powders and this seemed like the best 'starter pack'. I've been using this for a couple of weeks (mostly the blush and bronzer) and LOVE it. They have been the longest lasting powders that I've ever used and diffuses so well. I also notice that it's really light and is totally travel friendly. I hate to say that I recommend this. #sorrywallets

3. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer




I bought this back in the spring thinking that it would be a complete rip off but I really really like this primer. I was trying so many different primers and this is one that I've stuck to. It's such a small container for the price, but it lasted me for a couple of months. During the summer it worked really well. I'm usually a slick ball and this made me less...slick-y. I'm curious to see how this will wear over the winter months.

4. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (Limited Packaging)



I've noticed that my beloved Tattoo liner has been running out and I decided to get the limited edition packaging. I thought it was a bit of a waste just because it's the same product, but makeup lovers love limited packaging, amirite?

5. Samples



Here are the samples I got with my order. So far I've used the Touche Eclat (really liked it for under eye circles), the Bumble and bumble shampoo and conditioner (nice but wouldn't repurchase), and the Boscia BB Cream (a bit of a weird consistency but decent enough to use up).

Swatches


BITE Mauvember
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette:
Dim Light - Iridescent Light - Diffused Light - Mood Exposure - Luminous Finish - Luminous Bronze Light


Thanks for reading! Have an amazing day!

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: