Haul: Planner, Living Proof, Kat Von D, oh my!

*Purchased


These past few weeks have been really good for shopping and not so great for my wallet. What can I say? Here I have a collective haul picking up some things that I've either been looking at for awhile or refills.

1. Wet N' Wild Lipstick in Wine Room


When everyone was posting PR swatches of the Wet N' Wild lipsticks earlier in the year this is one colour that I wanted to have in my collection. I have NOT seen these in store since last year which is insane. Whenever I see a Wet N' Wild display there isn't a space for these lipsticks or they are completely sold out. So when I randomly wandered through a Wal Mart and was able to find this I snatched it up!

2. Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper



I was so deceived by the packaging in Sephora, I thought this was a white liner, haha. After using my Tattoo liner for awhile, I realized that Kat Von D also has this Ink liquid liner. I pretty much only bought this so I could do a Versus post on Ink vs. Tattoo. #beautybloggerprobs I'm excited to see how this compares to my holy grail Tattoo liner.

3. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso


 I blame this purchase on Ling haha. Scratch that, I should say the entire beauty blogging community. I don't have many blushes and everyone and their dog are raving about this. I'm excited to try it out!

Here are some swatches of the 3 products above:

Luminoso - Wine Room - Trooper

4. Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray



I ran out of my De-Slick and had to go out to Sephora to pick up a new one. They didn't have the bigger size unfortunately, so I ended up picking up another small version. I LOVE this and highly recommend it if you have oily or combination skin.

5. Ban.do Agenda



After seeing Zoe and Vanessa with their Ban.do agendas, I fell in love. It was a bit expensive, but it is literally the cutest thing ever. All the pages are so beautifully designed and there are STICKERS in it! :D I have a new job that starts in August and so does this agenda. I thought it was fate, haha.

6. Sephora Living Proof 500 point Perk 




When I was picking up my De-Slick, I noticed they had this Living Proof perk available. I thought I might as well use up my points on something I would eventually end up using. My rule for 500 point perks is to not redeem if there's a mascara in it haha. This kit is really cute, it comes with a 'limited edition' shower cap. It will actually be useful because I don't have one!


And there we have it! I had every intention of actually buying the Jaclyn Hill x Becca Champagne Pop highlighter but my trip to Sephora didn't go exactly as planned...Oh well. I guess I saved around $50 haha.

Thanks for reading! Hope you have a great day!

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: