Haul: Beauty Blogger Meetup

*Gift


Recently, I got the chance to finally attend a Canadian Beauty Bloggers (CBB) meetup/de-stash! I've been apart of the group for over a year, I think I joined very close to when I started blogging. I've never been to a meetup before, so It was very cool to meet folks that I see online or read their blogs!



After my Great Makeup Purge, I picked out some things that weren't too old that I've either never used or used very gently. Going to the dinner I didn't really know what to expect but everyone was SO nice. I felt so awkward, I don't think I managed to introduce myself to everyone, so I hope I didn't come off as rude!

After dinner there was a de-stash where everyone laid out the makeup and beauty products they brought for people to pick. Some MAC brushes were presented and those went really fast! I'm so happy with the things that I picked up!






So with this meetup I probably just about doubled the amount of blushes I have now. Everything I got I'm so happy with! This was such a fun event where I was not only able to physically meet some other awesome bloggers and also de-stash / ....re-stash? Haha! I can't wait to attend another meetup soon!

Sorry for the shadows in my pictures. I got a new white plastic side table and thought it might be a good place to shoot pictures, but I might just stick to my comforter!

Thanks so much for reading, hope you have a great day! :D

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: