Finish 5 by Fall: Let the De-Cluttering Begin

Hello! :)

Recently, Angela from Raincouver Beauty opened up the invite to the CBB Network to join her in a Finish 5 by Fall challenge. I was intrigued because I had never formally taken up something like this! I decided to join her and some of the other CBB ladies.

Here are the guidelines posted by Angela:

1. Pick 5 items (extras are okay) that you want to try to use up
2. You have until the first day of fall- September 23, 2015 to make as much progress as you can
3. Make an update post about halfway through (optional) and a final reveal on September 23!
4. I'll be using #cbbfinish5 to track my progress, and I'd love for you to use the same!
5. Good luck and have fun! Hope you'll rediscover favourites or just clean out some space in your collection ;)

I ended up choosing technically 7 items for this challenge but 4 items are almost like pairs. Some of these things are embarrassingly old, so I am not going to post the manufacturing years. You might be able to tell from the packaging though that some of these aren't new purchases! Here is what I chose for the challenge:



1. Maybelline Quad in Chai Latte




This is the oldest product in my challenge if not one of the oldest products in my collection. I have almost nostalgic feelings towards this as it was one of the first 'hyped' makeup products I ever bought. As you can see the upper right hand shadow definitely has a dent in it, but the other 3 look barely used. If I don't finish this by the deadline I'll be tossing it.

2. Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes







It's actually one of my favourite liners. I got it from one of those Sephora $12 sales. Even for it being quite old, it's still super creamy and I wear it often.

3. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer




As you can see I'm about half way done this. Even with it being one of my most used concealers, I feel like it hasn't really been going down.

4. BITE Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Fig/Date



These are the newest products I've picked for this challenge. Even though they seem small, I for some reason have trouble finishing lip products. Once I get close to finishing I just give up and move to the next one. Then I'm left with a barely there products which I never turn back to!

5. Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Fragrance Mist and Body Lotion



I will definitely be the first to say that I am not a fragrance person. I got these both as a gift and actually don't mind the scent. I like Bath and Body Works, but I have SO much lotion which never gets used. I thought I would try to be more conscious in using these, especially the body spray!



 So these are the items that I'm choosing for the challenge. Some items I feel more confident than others so we'll see. I'm excited to do this challenge because I have NEVER hit pan on a product before. I'm hoping these eye shadows will be the first!

Thanks for reading! Hope you are having a wonderful day! :)

UPDATED:

Have a look at the other CBB members who are doing the Finish 5 by Fall with me!


An InLinkz Link-up


Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: