Charlotte Tilbury Canadian Launch + Haul

*Purchased

 
Hello! :) Hope you have been having a great day!
So yesterday my friend Leah (who is thinking of potentially starting a beauty blog too!) and I went on an adventure to Holt Renfrew to check out the NEW Charlotte Tilbury counter!

To be honest, I wasn't familiar with the entire Charlotte Tilbury line, but her lip products have been touted everywhere so I wanted to check it out. Even though I didn't go on the day she was doing her meet and greet, I was still so happy to check out the entire collection for myself! I had such an amazing day.

Planning the trip to Holt Renfrew, it was my intention to try and get a makeover done. I found out last minute that you needed to have an appointment so I lowered my expectations. Arriving at Holts, you could tell the euphoria of last night's launch still hadn't wore off. We made our way to the counter to look around. We were greeted by a cheery gentleman who asked us if we needed any help. We mentioned that if at all possible, we were hoping to get our makeup done to get a real feel of the products. We mentioned that we did not have an appointment and would totally understand if we couldn't be accommodated. He was so sweet and managed to get both of us an artist to work with!


The makeover took about an hour and I had such a great experience. For the makeover, we were able to pick one of Charlotte's looks to re-create. I chose The Sophisticate (the 2nd look from the right on the top row). I usually don't go to counters or get my makeup done so this was definitely special. It was my first time in Holts too, so I was nervous anyways. My makeup artist was very sweet and knowledgeable. She explained a fact about every single thing she applied on my face and was very nice to me! (Even when my eyes were watering and messing up all her hard work!). The end result was nice. I don't think I would re-create the look just because I feel like it didn't suit me all that much. It was great to try out the products first hand and just look at all the pretty makeup. :)

Now to what I ended up getting! I can't sugar coat this, the makeup is expensive. I would definitely consider this a luxury purchase. One thing I wanted for sure was the Pillow Talk Lip Liner. So...I got it. :)

1. Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk



Price: $27 CAD

I would definitely say this is a perfect my lips but better colour. I only have one lip liner from MAC, i bought it to use with my brighter Wet N Wild lipsticks. Since I have NOTHING like this in my collection, I thought it was justified. ;)

2. K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Hepburn Honey


 Price: $38 CAD

Ugh the packaging on this! It's by far the most beautifully packaged lip stick that I own. This is a lipstick that was used in my makeover along with Pillow Talk. It looks sooo so pretty. As mentioned, I don't own much of this colour lipstick at all. I felt like I could get a lot of use out of it, so I splurged.

Hepburn Honey - Pillow Talk

All in all, I had a great experience. Everyone at Holts was so sweet and accommodating and just seeing the bright and beautiful counter was fantastic. So far I'm very happy with my purchases. If you can, I would say go to the counter to swatch and try out the products. I can see both of these products getting a lot of use in the future!

Are you excited about the new Charlotte Tilbury launch?

Thanks for reading! Hope you have a great day!

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: