Mascara: I'm Just Not Into You



I'm not sure if I've ever addressed this in a blog post. So I'm just going to say it. I HATE mascara.

Before you try and stop me, hear me out. From when I first started wearing makeup, I tried mascara. It was a Cover Girl waterproof one and it made me look like a crazy raccoon girl in a matter of hours. I've tried a few other ones and they ALL provided the same result. I've chalked it up to my actual lashes. They are very very thin and point straight down. I do have a lash curler and I'm able to get a decent curl when I first use it. In a few hours, they end up just flopping down like sad little strings.

Funny enough, all of the mascaras featured in my picture above I was given for free/ did not purchase. Some of them are actually kinda old, I should probably throw them out. Oops, haha. I almost feel bad because I always think a mascara will be different and try it and just end up really disliking the results. I've just come to the point where if I get a mascara I will not use it so I can hopefully give it away.

This has been a really short post but you know when inspiration just comes to you? Yeah I was feeling that.

Are there any makeup products that you just don't use for whatever reason? Or am I just a complete crazy person?

Thanks for reading, hope you are having an awesome day!

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: