Empties: April Showers Bring May Flowers


I think this is the closest I've come to having a monthly empties! And I've been posting so often, I'm proud of myself. Haha I guess having dental surgery has given me some extra time.

Here is the very small amount of the things I ended up using in April (including one thing for the trash).


1. Balea Calming Face Mask

Repurchase: Yes!

This is probably my favourite mask from Balea. It has a very minty feel and it's very refreshing. Love it and highly recommend it! I wish though that it wasn't in a foil packet so I could save it easier. OR put less in a package and make it cheaper. ;)

2. Olay Fresh Effects S'wipe Out Makeup Wipes

Repurchase: No

It wouldn't be an empties post without some makeup wipes. I try a LOT of wipes haha. These were alright but one time they got near my eyes and were all stingy and uncomfortable. With the huge array of wipes available I don't think I'll be repurchasing these.

3. Dove Go Fresh Body Wash in Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Scent

Repurchase: Yes

This is my go to body wash. It does the job and  I love the scents they have. :)

4. Fresh Sugar Lip Balm

Repurchase: No

I really didn't love this. Used it up, but after trying so many other lip balms I will not be going back. Baby lips are cheaper and better formulation in my opinion!


5. Elizabeth Grant Biocollasis Complex

Repurchase: No

So this is the product that I'm throwing out. I got this for free somewhere. It seems like actually a pretty high end brand and product. I tried it once, but it didn't work out. It's sort of like a serum, but the consistency was very very weird. It also sort of broke me out which was weird. It's been sitting on my vanity for years, so I finally decided to toss it. Maybe I got a bad one though, haha maybe that's why I got it for free.

6. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Hand Cream

Repurchase: Maybe

When I first got this, I thought the scent was weird. It started to grow on me though. The hand cream isn't anything outstanding, but I liked it. I'm not sure the price on this though. Knowing Josie Maran I feel like the price would throw me off a bit.

7. Pur Minerals Pur Polish Exfoliator

Repurchase: Yes

I actually bought this years ago and it lasted forever. I haven't tried many exfoliators, but this one is awesome. It's not too harsh, but not too subtle either. It feels just like fine sand. I will definitely be purchasing it again


And there we have it! Hope you are having a great day!


Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: