Haul: Goodbye Sweet Target

*Purchased

Goodbye my lover. Goodbye my friend. *sheds a tear*

When I first heard about Target's dissent from Canada, I was more than a little upset. I was actually devastated. As dramatic as that sounds, I honestly love Target to death. All of the different brands for clothing, makeup, and housewares (the list goes on) just kept me coming back. As much as this probably hurt Target, I always liked that it was not busy. I could do my shopping in peace without the Wal-Mart mania jostling me in every which way.

So when I heard that Target's liquidation would be starting soon, I wanted to get out to the stores ASAP. I didn't care about the liquidation sales, I just wanted to pick up what I wanted as soon as possible. I know I have said that I wanted to cut down on hauls, but I think this is an exception.

These might be some boring things, but here's what I picked up (makeup wise).


1. Cotton Rounds



The main picture lies. I didn't buy two packs of these. I bought eight. Excessive? Probably. So many people asked me why I bought so many of these. Wal-Mart, Shoppers, and more have these as well for a similar price so why Target? It's mostly nostalgia. I remember when I first started to use cotton pads, I picked these up from Target. Ever since then, I've just been using these. So I thought, heck, might as well clear out the store. :p I guess I'll have to venture into Wal-mart to get cotton pads now...

2. Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover



So the main picture doesn't lie for these, I really only bought two. ;D The first time I tried this was in the States. I was soooo impressed with this, especially for the price. Since coming to Canada, I never actually bought one of these from Target! I always had another eye makeup remover on the rotation. Since I won't be able to get this anymore, I thought I would grab two.

3. Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm Trio



I had not been able to try anything from Pixi, so I thought I should grab something before Target goes sayonara. My friend had tried the clear one (tube on the left) and really really liked it. I have tried the bright pink and the clear one so far and I am impressed. Very good quality lip balm! The only issue I have is the price. For these three, it cost around $17! I thought that was mighty expensive.



And that's what I managed to pick up from Target. I didn't go crazy on the NYX or e.l.f stuff as I notice that a lot of stores are selling them now. I wanted to pick up stuff I wouldn't be able to get here anymore.

Did you end up going to Target and pick up anything nice? Are you waiting for the liquidation sales? Are you sad to see Target go?

Thanks for reading and hope you have a wonderful day!

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: