Haul: Warehouse Cosmetics Sale

Hello hello! It has been a while! :)

Today I finally got a chance to check out a warehouse cosmetics sale that Shawna from On A Chalkboard blogged about here. I'm happy that I was able to look before it closes in 8 days!

Here are the things I picked up:


1. Sally Hansen Salon Effects French Mani

 


Price: $2 CAD

I've used these Salon Effects before and I thought they were really great quality. I'm excited to try these cause of the sparkly tips. Gotta love that sparkle.

2. Essie nail polish in Parka Perfect and In Stitches

 


Price: $3 CAD each

The nail polish was kind of a hit or miss. Some bottles seemed really messy but others looked okay. They had Essie, Nicole by OPI (specifically saw the Selena Gomez line), and Sally Hansen. I don't have any colours similar to these, so I thought it was worth it.

3. L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Lingerie



Price: $3 CAD

Another set of nail stickers. I thought these looked super pretty and they can be layered over any colour. Excited to see how these nail stickies will wear!

4. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

 


Price: $4 CAD

Funny enough, I don't actually love love these wipes. I always seem to either find them on sale, or get samples for free. They work well enough though so decided to buy another pack. :p

And there we have it! I didn't buy any makeup really, I didn't see anything that I loved. I've been eyeing one of the palettes from the new Jason Wu for Lancome collection, so maybe it's for the best that I save my money. ;)

Thanks for reading, hope you have a great day!

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: